Women's Ministry Archive
Dr. Nelu Burcea is a passionate person whose activities could be seen in the field of promoting and defending the religious liberty at an international level. Since 2009 his work has been exclusively focused on the official relations with diplomats, politicians, religious leaders and various human rights institutions including the United Nations, the European Union and the African Union.
He is the United Nations liaison for Seventh Day Adventist Church and for International Religious Liberty Association and an Associate director of Public Affairs and Religious Liberty Department of General Conference of Seventh Day Adventist Church.
Between 2009 - 2015 he was the producer and the speaker of over 200 television programs named “The Right to Hold an Opinion” at Romanian Hope Channel with the purpose of promoting and developing religious liberty.
Education & Credentials:
• 2016 – present. The second PhD candidate on Communication and Religious Diplomacy in the philosophy of the United Nations at Montpellier University, France.
• 2015 - Postdoctoral fellow on the Religious Liberty topic at Harvard University.
• 2015 - Postgraduate study on Religious Liberty at Oxford Centre for Mission Studies
• 2010 - PhD in Business Ethics at Economic Studies Academy in Bucharest, Romania.
• 2005 - Postgraduate studies in Media, Marketing and Diplomatic Protocol, Bucharest
• 2003 - Masters degree in Management and Business Development.
• 2002 / 2004 - Bachelor degrees in Theology and Management.
February 17, 2018 Service: Paradoxes of Freedomby Joseph Salajan, Nelu Burcea | February 17, 2018
Theme: Living in Egypt but to be thinking of Canaan Key text: https://www.bible.com/bible/59/HEB.11.22.esv Notes: https://bible.com/events/360434 Unfortunately, we were not able to include the sermon in this service archive. For more information on Plantation SDA Church, please visit us at http://www.plantationsda.tv. Church Copyright License (CCLI) License Number: 1659090 CCLI Stream License License Number: CSPL079645