Women's Ministry Archive
February 17, 2018 Service: Paradoxes of Freedom
Theme: Living in Egypt but to be thinking of Canaan
Key text: https://www.bible.com/bible/59/HEB.11.22.esv
Unfortunately, we were not able to include the sermon in this service archive.
For more information on Plantation SDA Church, please visit us at http://www.plantationsda.tv.
Church Copyright License (CCLI) License Number: 1659090
CCLI Stream License License Number: CSPL079645
Pastor Joe was born in the little town of Crasna (Romania). Ever since he was a child, he has been fascinated by the unique connection between pastors and their special book, the Bible. When at the age of 7 he received his first little Bible from a brave pastor who was able to procure it for him in spite of the interdictions of the communist regime, he felt special and decided one day he would become a pastor.
After serving as a Pastor for 8 years in Romania, in 2013 he immigrated to the USA. He currently serves as Lead Pastor of Plantation Seventh-day Adventist Church. Along with his wonderful wife Anda and their gorgeous daughter Alessandra, he enjoys proclaiming God’s grace and ministering to his fellows.
By God's grace, in February 2020 he completed my doctoral program obtaining a Doctor of Ministry degree in Preaching/Homiletics from Andrews University. His hobbies are languages, music, and poetry.
Dr. Nelu Burcea is a passionate person whose activities could be seen in the field of promoting and defending the religious liberty at an international level. Since 2009 his work has been exclusively focused on the official relations with diplomats, politicians, religious leaders and various human rights institutions including the United Nations, the European Union and the African Union.
He is the United Nations liaison for Seventh Day Adventist Church and for International Religious Liberty Association and an Associate director of Public Affairs and Religious Liberty Department of General Conference of Seventh Day Adventist Church.
Between 2009 - 2015 he was the producer and the speaker of over 200 television programs named “The Right to Hold an Opinion” at Romanian Hope Channel with the purpose of promoting and developing religious liberty.
Education & Credentials:
• 2016 – present. The second PhD candidate on Communication and Religious Diplomacy in the philosophy of the United Nations at Montpellier University, France.
• 2015 - Postdoctoral fellow on the Religious Liberty topic at Harvard University.
• 2015 - Postgraduate study on Religious Liberty at Oxford Centre for Mission Studies
• 2010 - PhD in Business Ethics at Economic Studies Academy in Bucharest, Romania.
• 2005 - Postgraduate studies in Media, Marketing and Diplomatic Protocol, Bucharest
• 2003 - Masters degree in Management and Business Development.
• 2002 / 2004 - Bachelor degrees in Theology and Management.